Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Exciting Opportunities

The other day, one of my good friend's called to let me know she was engaged. Hooray! Jaron Beasler and I worked at Stillwater Mill together while we both attended Oklahoma State. We immediately hit it off and became good friends throughout our employment at The Mill and after as well. Although we haven't talked regularly, she is one of those friends who you can talk to after months, and pick up right where you left off, never skipping a beat.

I have several friends like that...Roseanna, Katie...but that's another story.

Anyway, Jaron asked if I could do her wedding photos. I am so honored!! I have been working toward building up a "side job" since I graduated college.  Needless to say, it has been a struggle, especially since Jimmy's accident.  Now, in the last 3 months, I have done Kadie & Matt's engagement photos and wedding invitations; taken pictures and am currently designing a "we've moved" piece for some really great friends; and now, Jaron's engagement and wedding pictures as well as her invitations and programs! I am SO excited!

It's exciting to see opportunities opening up and having the ability to make the best of those opportunities. I am so thankful to be able to help my friends with their special days and to be included in such a monumental event.

As we go along, I will post Jaron & Steve's engagement pictures, their invitations, etc. I can't wait to share the journey with you all.

God bless, and good night!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete